Bank Asia House Finance
A Very Interesting Package With Only 1% Processing Fee
Key Product Features
Interest rate is 11.50%-13% for general customers and 11%-12.50% for commercial.
|Interest Type||Floating (Variable) Interest|
|Lock-in Period||1 year/s|
|Max. loan tenure||15 year/s|
|Islamic / Conventional||Conventional|
|Approval duration||This bank will take approximately 7 working days to review and approve your loan request.|
Fees and Charges
|One time set-up||Penalties|
1% on approved loan amount.
No Service Charge.
No Early Settlement Fee.
Late Payment Charges
2% above the Interest Rate.
Property Valuation Charge
0.05% (BDT 10,000 Approximately).
Property Mortgage Charge
BDT 30,000 (Approximate Value).
Age 25 - 65
Min Income requirement
BDT30 000 gross per month
See Other Requirements.
Number of Guarantor
You need only two guarantors to be approved for this loan.
See Other Requirements.
Additional Details of Bank Asia House Finance :
1. Employment Eligibility:
- Any Bangladeshi individual who has the means and capacity to repay bank loan. In specific terms, these could be salaried executives of multinational and middle to large size local corporate.
- Government officials, Officials working in reputed NGOs (Non-Government Organizations), international aid agencies & UN bodies, any tax paying businessmen of repute, any employed / self-employed/ tax-paying individual having a reliable source of income.
- For salaried individual, minimum service length of 1 year and must be a confirmed employee. For Self-employed individual, a business record of minimum 3 years & Landlord having substantial rental income.
- Mortgage and original title deed.
- Irrevocable General Power of Attorney (IGPA).
2. Common Documents:
- Latest 1 year personal bank statement.
- Latest Tax Clearance Certificate (where applicable).
- Photocopy of National ID Card / Passport.
- Allotment Letter/ Allotment Agreement/ Bayna Deed for Home Loan.
- Registered ownership deed for Home Credit / Take Over Loan.
- Price quotation for Home Credit Loan.
- Letter of Introduction (LOI).
- Latest 01year salary account statement.
- Trade License for last 3 years.
- Latest 1 year bank statement of the company.
- Registered partnership deed for partnership company.
- MOA+ Certificate of Incorporation + Latest Schedule X for Private Limited Company.
- Certificate of membership of respective professional association.
- Declaration on self-pad along with seal Certificate of a professional degree.
- Registered ownership deed.
- Rental deed.
- Copy of any utility bill (Electricity/ Water/Gas).