One Bank Home Loan
A Very Interesting Package With Only 1% Processing Fee.
Key Product Features
One Bank Home Loan has 9.50% interest rate on Takeover loan. No option for fixed interest.
|Interest Type||Floating (Variable) Interest|
|Lock-in Period||1 year/s|
|Max. loan tenure||25 year/s|
|Islamic / Conventional||Conventional|
|Approval duration||One Bank will take will take approximately 15 to 20 working days to approve and review your loan request.|
Fees and Charges
|One time set-up||Penalties|
1% on approved loan amount.
Application Fee BDT 950
2% on overdue amount.
Late Payment Charges
2% On Overdue Amount
BDT 4000 or BDT 5000
Property Valuation Charge
Property Mortgage Charge
Up to 0.3% on approved loan amount.
Age 23 - 67
Min Income requirement
BDT30 000 gross per month
See Other Requirements.
Number of Guarantor
You just need two guarantors to be approved for this loan.
Experience: Salaried Executives: Minimum 3 year of continuous service Professionals: Minimum 3 year of independent practice in relevant profession Businessmen: Minimum 5 years of continuous operation in relevant line of business.
1. Lock-in Period: 6 Months.
2. Maximum Available Loan Amount: 70%
3. Insurance coverage: Only for under construction building (fire and earthquake).
4. Other Benifits: Loan balance Transfer or Takeover facility from other banks.
5. Minimum Income: Based On EMI Coverage Capability.
- Mortgage and original title deed.
- Irrevocable General Power of Attorney (IGPA).
- Latest 1 year personal bank statement Latest Tax Clearance Certificate (where applicable) - Photocopy of National ID Card / Passport - Allotment Letter/ Allotment Agreement/ Bayna Deed for Home Loan - Registered ownership deed for Home Credit / Take Over Loan - Price quotation for Home Credit Loan.
- Letter of Introduction (LOI) Latest 01year salary account statement.
- Trade License for last 3 years Latest 1 year bank statement of the company Registered partnership deed for partnership company MOA+ Certificate of Incorporation+ Latest Schedule X for Private Limited Company.
- Self-Employed : Certificate of membership of respective professional association Declaration on self-pad along with seal Certificate of a professional degree.
- Registered ownership deed Rental deed Copy of any utility bill (Electricity/ Water/Gas).