Trust Bank Limited Apon Nibash Loan
A Very Attractive Home Loan Package With Only 9% Interest Rate
Key Product Features
Maximum loan limit facility is BDT 1,50,00,000.
|Interest Type||Floating (Variable) Interest|
|Lock-in Period||1 year/s|
|Max. loan tenure||25 year/s|
|Islamic / Conventional||Conventional|
|Approval duration||Trust Bank will take approximately 7 to 10 working days to review and approve your loan request.|
Fees and Charges
|One time set-up||Penalties|
1% on the approved loan amount.
2% of the Outstanding Amount
Late Payment Charges
Property Valuation Charge
Property Mortgage Charge
Age 25 - 65
Min Income requirement
BDT60 000 gross per month
See Other Requirements
Number of Guarantor
1 (Spouse), But if Spouse Jointly Take The Loan, Then No Need of Any Guarantor.
Salaried Personnel, Self employed Professional, Business Person, Landlord/ Landlady.
- Age of the property:
- Max. 20 years old at the time of underwriting. Age of the property should not more than 40 years at the end of the loan tenure.
Age: Min. 25 Years at the time of Loan Application
Max. 65 years or Up to retirement age (whichever is Lower) at the end of Loan Tenure.
Minimum Down Payment:
30% (House/ apartment Purchase)
40% (Construction of New House)
- Maximum Available Loan Amount is 80%
- Lock-in Period: 6 Months
- No Partial Payment Fee
- Insurance Coverage: Only for under-construction building
- Letter of Introduction (Original Copy) as per TBL Format (for Salaried Personnel)
- Certificates of Professional Expertise/ Qualification (such as MBBS & BMDC Certificate for Doctors) from concerned institution/ authority for Self-Employed Professionals
- Trade License, MOA, Certified Copy of Form XII (Particulars of Directors) from RJSC, Certified Copy of Schedule X (List of Share Holders) of the Public / Private Limited Company for Business Person
- Ownership of the rented Property in the name of the Owner of the rented property for Landlord / Landlady
- Up to date (not more than 30 days old) Bank Statement
- Copy of National ID Card/ Valid Passport
- Latest TIN Certificate or Income Tax Return Acknowledgement Slip Colored Photo (2 Copy)
- Colored Photograph (Passport Size)
- Registered mortgage of the concerned property
Registered IGPA to sell/ foreclosure of the mortgaged property without intervention of
- the court; One undated Cheque for the full Loan Amount & Post-dated cheques
- covering each installment for the number of Total Installments
- Charge Documents (as per Bank’s policy)
- Others documents as necessary / applicable